Please note on the parking map the areas highlighted in yellow are where we are requesting you to park to remain courteous to existing residents.
click here to register
Providing MSHA, OSHA, PEC Premier Safeland/Safegulf, and DOT compliance training to help our clients achieve a safer work environment.
Most of our classes are held at our Littleton office. We can also schedule on-site training at your facility. Contact us for details and pricing.
Personal checks and all major credit cards are accepted. Payment must be received prior to the start of the training session. Invoicing available with 30 day terms.
A&M Safety and Environment, LLC
7621 Shaffer Pkwy Suite B
Littleton, CO 80127
• MSHA Part 48 underground (32 hours)
• MSHA Part 48 underground ANNUAL REFRESHER (8 HOURS)
• MSHA 24 hour new miner surface miner Part 48(b)
• MSHA 8 hour Part 48(b) Surface refresher 8 hours
• 24-Hr MSHA Surface Mining 30 CFR 46/48
• 8-Hr MSHA Surface Mine Refresher
30 CFR 46/48
• 40-Hr OSHA Hazwoper Initial Site Worker
29 CFR 1910.120 (e) (3)
• 8-Hr Annual OSHA Hazwoper Site Worker
Refresher 29 CFR 1910.120 (e) (8)
• 8-Hr Site OSHA Hazwoper Supervisor/
Manager 29 CFR 1910.120 (e) (4)
• DOT Hazardous Materials in Transportation
49 CFR 172.700
• 8-Hr Permit Required Confined Space
29 CFR 1910.146
• PEC Basic SL/SG (offshore/TRAP)
• OSHA 10-Hr Construction 29 CFR 1926
• OSHA 30-Hr Construction 29 CFR 1926
• Fork Lift Training (At your Facility)
Phone | 303-238-5335 F | 303-238-5337
E | firstname.lastname@example.org |